Download for Deco XE75 Pro
- Product Overview
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.More Fold
Deco Wi-Fi 6E Mesh System Unboxing and Setup Video: Deco XE75/Deco XE75 Pro
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- The internet connection is unstable or suddenly stops working when connected to the Deco network?
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- General Questions about HomeShield Pro Service
- How to subscribe to the TP-Link HomeShield Pro Service
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of Wi-Fi6 products(802.11ax router/RE/Deco)
- How to delete an offline device on the Deco app
- How to delete a network on the Deco app
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- Can different Deco models work together?
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app
- How to change the owner account on Deco APP
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet
- How to find the firmware version of Deco
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app
- How to configure your TP-Link Deco with CenturyLink’s fiber service
- How to change the device name of Deco
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on Deco
- How to enable WPS function on Deco
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco
- How to add manager account of Deco
- LED feature of Deco
- How do I test speed of Deco?
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- How to use DDNS features on a Deco router
- How to Use the 6 GHz Band of Your Deco WiFi 6E System for Your Client Devices
- How to set up the HomeShield Parental Controls feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- Deco Setup Walkthrough(For Deco X20/X60/X90/P9/M4/S4/E4/W2400 etc)
- How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco
- Getting to know your Deco app
- How to change Notification settings of Deco
- How to select a preferred signal source on the Deco App
- How to remove a Parental Control profile on the Deco
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is locked?(Deco)
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- Cannot connect to Deco Wi-Fi
- Abnormal LED lights and bad ports on the TP-Link Deco
- General questions about Deco
- General questions about the AI-Driven Mesh feature
- How to enable the Access Control Skill in your Alexa App
- Troubleshooting: Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- What can I do if Homeshield Weekly Report is empty?
- What can I do if the Deco app shows “Let's Begin” while Deco is working well?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- Common Questions Regarding Wi-Fi 6E Deco
- What can I do if the Deco app displays "We could not find Deco"?
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- General questions about the Smart Actions feature in the Deco app
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Why does the Deco Android App require location permission?
- How to control the TP-Link router/Deco with Google Assistant
- How to change Time settings on the Deco
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- What can I do if HomeShield Pro blocks a safe website or URL?
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- Why does Parental Control show my device has reached the time limit while it actually hasn’t?
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- Is it normal that my Deco feels warm?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
Deco XE75 Pro(US)_V1.6_1.0.2 Build 20221020
|Published Date: 2022-11-04||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 25.08 MB|
Modifications and Bug fixes:
Deco XE75 Pro(US)_V1.6_1.0.1 Build 20220628
|Published Date: 2022-08-09||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 25.05 MB|
Modifications and Bug fixes:
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.