Download for Tapo P125
How to Set Up Your Tapo HomeKit Smart Plug: Tapo P125
Tapo HomeKit smart plug is a compact home device that turns your typical electrical wall outlet into a controllable, customizable and multi-functional outlet, enabling you to easily control connected devices via the Tapo app, no matter where you find yourself. You can also add it to the Home app for easy control.More Fold
- How to Share Your Tapo Smart Devices (Smart Plugs, Cameras, and Lights) with Family
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo & Kasa smart devices in the Tapo App
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo or Kasa smart devices using the Tapo app?
- How to Create Automations or Shortcuts for a Tapo Device
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to unbind the account (TP-Link ID) with Tapo&Kasa smart devices in the Tapo app
- How to Configure Tapo Devices to Work with Samsung SmartThings
- How to Troubleshoot when a TP-Link HomeKit-enabled device fails to add to Apple’s Home App
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
Firmware Release Note
Refer the FAQ to update firmware.
Tapo P125(US)_V1.8_1.1.0 Build 230920
|Published Date: 2023-11-24
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Tapo P125(US)_V1.8_1.0.6 Build 230504
|Published Date: 2023-06-20
Modifications and Bug fixes: