Download for KP401
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo or Kasa Smart Devices
- How to set up my TP-Link Smart Plug Switch via Kasa
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa device?
- What should I do if my Kasa device (smart plug, smart lighting) keeps losing connection or going Offline?
- How to Add Kasa Devices to the Tapo App
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- Common questions about Smart Actions in the kasa app
- How to Set a Schedule for Multiple Kasa Devices at Once
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa Devices and Kasa Scenes on iOS devices
- Common questions about Schedule Away mode of smart home product
- What should I do if the smart plug or smart switch cannot turn on/off the appliance properly?
- What should I do if my smart plug feels warm?
- How to reset TP-Link Kasa smart switch and plug
- What should I do if schedule not working properly for Kasa smart devices
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa devices and Kasa scenes on Android devices
- How do I move my Kasa device to a different wireless network?
Firmware Release Note
Refer the FAQ to update firmware.
KP401(US)_V1.8_1.0.2 Build 230901
|Published Date: 2023-10-18
Modifications and Bug Fixes: