Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Built for extremely high throughput, WiFi 7 (Wi-Fi 7) is the 7th generation of Wi-Fi. It greatly increases the speed and further reduces latency. Here is everything you need to know about it—what is WiFi 7, why we need WiFi 7, how it works and what it contribute.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Worried about interrupted streaming when moving? Seamless Roaming of TP-Link solves this issue! Omada access points are equipped with 802.11k and 802.11v fast roaming, switching clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving.
TP-Link Omada Mesh technology makes wireless deployment more flexible and convenient. Omada EAPs with Mesh Technology, automatically choose the best route to extend your Wi-Fi further and more flexibly.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
10G Multi-Gigabit Managed Switches
TP-Link's 10G/multi-gigabit managed switches are equipped with 10 Gbps fiber, 10 Gbps copper, or 2.5 Gbps Copper ports, offering maximum performance and low latency. Reliable and lightning-fast connections to WiFi 6 access points, storage servers, and other switches and devices are easily established.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
If you are planning to upgrade to this version from an old Controller (V3.2.17 or below), please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
If you are planning to upgrade to this version from an old Controller (V3.2.14 or below), please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
Some new features of the Controller require firmware upgrades to the device, the firmware for gateways will be released soon.
If you are planning to upgrade to this version from an old Controller (V3.2.10 or below), please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
If you are planning to upgrade from the old controller(v3.2.14 or below) to this version, please read the: Omada Controller Upgrade Guide
Some new functions of the Controller require device firmware support, and the supporting firmware for routers and switches will be released soon.
Omada Discovery Utility 5.0.8
1. Adapt to Omada SDN Controller v5.0, support new device protocol and new inform url format
1. Upgrade log4j version to 2.16.0 to avoid remote code execution vulnerability in Apache log4j2.
2. Fixed the bug that the actual issued IP address is inconsistent with the configuration.
3. Fixed the bug that batch IP is issued to multiple devices continuously, but not all of them are actually issued.
4. Fixed the bug that when a port conflict is detected, the prompt message is not centered and the display is incomplete.
1. Omada CBC v5 must use this version of Omada Discovery Utility due to the change of the inform url format.
2. Double click the software or run the command "java -jar **.jar" to run the software on MacOS (**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC first.
4. Omada Controller and Discover Utility cannot run on the same computer at the same time.
Further AssistanceTroubleshootingUSConfiguration GuideUSWhen You Set Up
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
This firmware is fully adapted to Omada SDN platform but only compatible with Omada controller v4.1.5 or above.
If you are using an old Omada controller and plan to upgrade firmware for EAP, then you must upgrade the Omada controller as well. Please follow Upgrade Guide to upgrade the Omada Controller.
1. Fix the bug that Tx/Rx statistics of port is not accurate.
2. Fix the bug that IP address of L3 interface is not correct when the interface is down/up.
3. Fix the bug that bootutil can not be accessed via micro-USB port.
This firmware is fully compatible with Omada Controller v4.3 or above
1. Optimize the switch's performance.
2. Improve the compatibility of the firmware.
3. Fix the bug that the traffic statistics were not working.
1. This firmware is fully adapted to Omada SDN Controller v4.3.5.
2. Please upgrade the switch to the middle firmware Build 20210407 first before upgrading to this firmware or later one.
1. Add the L3 features DHCP Service, L3 interface, and Static routing.
2. Add ethertype value for switch ACL (Controller mode).
3. Add Switch Status in the Insight list (Controller mode).
4. Optimize the configuration logic for Switch STP and loopback detection function (Controller mode).
5. Add PoE utilization card in the Dashboard (Controller mode).
6. Add switch S/N information at Devices-Details-Overview (Controller mode).
7. Fully adapt to Omada SDN controller 4.3.5
This firmware is only compatible with Omada controller v4.1.5 or above.
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
accepted_local_switcher, tp_privacy_base, tp_privacy_marketing, tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple, tp_top-banner, tp_popup-right-middle, tp_popup-right-bottom
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, CONSENT, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _gat, _gat_global, _ga, _gaexp
Google Ads & DoubleClick
NID, IDE, test_cookie, id, 1P_JAR
fr, spin, xs, datr, c_user, sb, _fbp
_ce.s, _CEFT, _gid, cean, _fbp, ceac, _drip_client_9574608, cean_asoc
_hjKB, _fbp, ajs_user_id, _BEAMER_LAST_UPDATE_zeKLgqli17986, _hjid, _gcl_au, _ga, ajs_anonymous_id, _BEAMER_USER_ID_zeKLgqli17986, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjFirstSeen, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjTLDTest
lms_analytics, AnalyticsSyncHistory, _gcl_au, liap