Download for Deco X95
- Product Overview
- How to Subscribe to TP-Link HomeShield Services
- What are the Differences between Deco Mesh, One Mesh, Easy Mesh and Omada Mesh?
- Why am I Unable to Subscribe to HomeShield Subscription Services?
- How to Download and Install the Deco app if I Can’t Find it on the Google Play Store
- How to Manually Install the Deco App for Android Devices
- General Questions About VPN Features on TP-Link Routers and Deco Mesh Systems
- Frequently asked questions about Deco Mesh Wi-Fi
- General Questions about HomeShield Pro Service
- How to Obtain the System Log From the Deco App
- How to set up The VPN Server/Client Feature on a Deco Mesh Wi-Fi Router
- How to use Deco With Your Existing Router
- How to Choose the Best Deco for Your Home
- What Should I Do If I Can’t Log In To The Deco App?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- The internet connection is unstable or suddenly stops working when connected to the Deco network?
- Getting to know your Deco app
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is locked?(Deco)
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- How to remove a Parental Control profile on the Deco
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- How to delete a network on the Deco app
- How to delete an offline device on the Deco app
- How to enable the Access Control Skill in your Alexa App
- General Troubleshooting For DDNS on a TP-Link Wi-Fi Router, LTE Gateway Router, or Deco Router
- How to Connect a Deco Mesh Wi-Fi System With Starlink Internet
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of Wi-Fi6/Wi-Fi6E/Wi-Fi7 products(Router/Range Extender/Deco)
- Abnormal LED lights and bad ports on the TP-Link Deco
- Cannot connect to Deco Wi-Fi
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- Can different Deco models work together?
- How to select a preferred signal source on the Deco App
- How to configure the Reboot Schedule feature on the Deco
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Why does the Deco Android App require location permission?
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- Is it normal that my Deco feels warm?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
Deco X95(US)_V1.6_1.2.3 Build 20230810
|Published Date: 2023-08-24
|File Size: 32.21 MB
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
Note: Please update your Deco APP to the latest version for the new features.
Deco X95(US)_V1.6_1.2.1 Build 20230612
|Published Date: 2023-06-26
|File Size: 31.86 MB
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Deco X95(US)_V1.6_1.0.4 Build 20230303
|Published Date: 2023-04-14
|File Size: 29.68 MB
Modifications and Bug fixes:
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
- TP-Link Deco
The Deco app allows you to quickly and easily install and manage your Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System.