Download for Deco HX20
- What is a TP-Link ID and How Do I Create One?
- What are the Differences between Deco Mesh, One Mesh, Easy Mesh and Omada Mesh?
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- Frequently asked questions about Deco Mesh Wi-Fi
- Why are my Deco Nodes or Clients Appearing as Offline in the Deco App?
- How to Obtain the System Log From the Deco App
- What’s the difference between Deco’s Access Point mode and Router mode?
- How to use Deco With Your Existing Router
- What Should I Do If I Can’t Log In To The Deco App?
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco
- Troubleshooting Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- Encountering an Error When Adding a Deco
- Main Deco Failed to Complete Setup
- The internet connection is unstable or suddenly stops working when connected to the Deco network?
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- How to Set up the Satellite Deco or a new Deco to be the Main Deco
- Getting to know your Deco app
- What should I do if I failed to update my Deco?
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- How to Configure IPTV function on Deco
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is locked?(Deco)
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco
- How to remove a Parental Control profile on the Deco
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- How to set up a Guest Network for Deco
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?
- What can I do if the Deco app displays "We could not find Deco"?
- How to change the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- How to control the TP-Link router/Deco with Google Assistant
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- How to change the owner account on Deco APP
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- How to delete a network on the Deco app
- How to delete an offline device on the Deco app
- General Troubleshooting For DDNS on a TP-Link Wi-Fi Router, LTE Gateway Router, or Deco Router
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- How to Connect a Deco Mesh Wi-Fi System With Starlink Internet
- How many Deco units can I add to my network?
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- Abnormal LED lights and bad ports on the TP-Link Deco
- Cannot connect to Deco Wi-Fi
- How does QoS influence the real-time data flow of the Deco?
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco
- How to add an additional unit to your Deco network
- How to Create a New Network in the Deco App
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- Can different Deco models work together?
- What is Alexa Integration?
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app
- How to find the firmware version of Deco
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app
- How to configure your TP-Link Deco with CenturyLink’s fiber service
- How to change the device name of Deco
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco
- How to Disable SIP ALG on Deco
- How to enable WPS function on Deco
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Deny List
- How to add manager account of Deco
- LED feature of Deco
- How do I test speed of Deco?
- How to use the Shortcut function in the Deco app
- How to change Notification settings of Deco
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- General questions about the AI-Driven Mesh feature
- What is the TP-Link Router Alexa Skill and how do I use it?
- How to enable the TP-Link Router Skill in the Alexa app
- How do I set up my Deco?
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- General questions about the Smart Actions feature in the Deco app
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Why does the Deco Android App require location permission?
- How to change Time settings on the Deco
- How to bind my TP-Link ID to an Alexa-supported product
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- Is it normal that my Deco feels warm?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- How do I get pass the step of connecting to the internet during Deco setup?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
Deco HX20(USWISP) V1.2_1.0.1_211029
|Published Date: 2021-11-16
|File Size: 22.28 MB
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.