How to change DNS server settings on my Deco
In certain network environment, users may need to configure particular DNS address for his/her network. This article aims to guide you to change the DNS server settings on your Deco system.
1. Have the latest Deco app installed on your mobile Phone.
2. Make sure the mobile phone is connected to Deco's Wi-Fi network.
3. Close the Deco App if it is already running in the background.
4. Re-launch the Deco App.
NOTE: Only when your mobile phone is connected to Deco's Wi-Fi network and your account is the owner's account, you can change its DNS settings through the Deco app. Force the Deco app to close in the background and re-launch it aims to clear the app cache.
Change the DNS server settings
1. Tap “More” on the bottom right corner, then click on “Advanced” -> “IPv4”.
2. Tap “Internet Connection Type”, toggle off "Obtain DNS Automatically" and type in your preferred DNS server settings.
3. Click “Save” and the new DNS settings will take effect automatically.
If your deco doesn't allow you to change the DNS on the WAN, you may try to change the DNS on the LAN.
Go to Deco APP -> More -> DHCP server -> Save.
To get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.