Download for Archer AX3000 Pro
- Product Overview
How to Resolve Double NAT using Starlink
How to Configure a TP-Link Router with Starlink
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.More Fold
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.More Fold
How to setup PPTP VPN on TP Link routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up PPTP VPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/supportMore Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.More Fold
Quick Tips - How to Log into a Router's Web Interface
This video will show you how to login to your TP-Link router's web interfaceMore Fold
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link router
Take Archer A7 as demonstration.More Fold
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
- How to use the HomeShield Reward Feature on a TP-Link Router or Deco Mesh System
- How to Subscribe to TP-Link HomeShield Services
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router on web management page
- General Questions about EasyMesh
- How to use the HomeShield Real-Time Protection on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router on Tether APP
- Why am I Unable to Subscribe to HomeShield Subscription Services?
- What can I do if HomeShield Security + blocks a safe website or URL?
- General Questions About VPN Features on TP-Link Routers and Deco Mesh Systems
- General Questions about HomeShield Pro Service
- How to turn off the QoS feature on TP-Link Router
- How to install a VPN on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router(For expressVPN,nordvpn, etc)
- How to add a router to an EasyMesh network as a satellite device
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- How to set up the HomeShield Parental Controls feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- How to configure the HomeShield QoS feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- How to configure the HomeShield Scan feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- What can I do if Parental Control doesn’t take effect on HomeShield Router?
- How to Connect a TP-Link Router to StarLink Internet
- How do I troubleshoot if the OpenVPN is not connecting？
- How to Establish a VPN Connection on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router
- Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh
- Why cannot I find my wireless networks?
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- How to use bandwidth control or Speed Limit on TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers?
- How to access my USB storage device on the TP-Link Routers from my Android and iOS phone
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How to set up IPv6 service for some specific ISP like BT/Hyperoptic or SKY etc on the wireless router
- How to login to the TP-Link Router's web management page when HTTPS is enabled
- How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router
- How to set up QoS on the TP-Link Wi-Fi router that doesn’t support HomeCare function
- How to Avoid Double NAT When DSL Modem Router and Wireless Router are Used Together
- How to set up Wireless Schedule on your TP-Link Router
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)
- How to use Time Machine function on TP-Link routers (case 2)
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers
- What should I do if VPN doesn't work on Wi-Fi Router?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- Only the wired connection or wireless connection is not working
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- How do I set up Bandwidth Control and Effective Time for my guest network?
- How to change wireless settings of TP-Link wireless router on Tether APP
- Troubleshooting: Unstable connection on the TP-Link router
- How to Link your TP-Link Router to Google Assistant
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
Archer AX3000 Pro(US)_V1.6_1.1.0 Build 20230522
|Published Date: 2023-06-12
|File Size: 32.16 MB
Archer AX3000 Pro(US)_V1.6_1.0.4 Build 20230306
|Published Date: 2023-04-12
|File Size: 32.15 MB
Archer AX3000 Pro(US)_V1.6_1.0.3 Build 20220830
|Published Date: 2022-10-31
|File Size: 31.14 MB
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.