How to enable the TP-Link Router Skill in the Alexa app
With TP-Link Router Skill for Alexa, you can now control and customize your home network through simple voice commands.
To use TP-Link Router Skill, you must have:
· An Alexa-supported TP-Link product. Find out if your device supports Alexa by checking the Alexa Compatibility List for TP-Link Wi-Fi Products.
· A TP-Link ID bound to the Alexa-supported TP-Link product. If you don’t have one, please refer to Wireless Router or Deco.
· A mobile device with the Alexa app installed.
Note: Currently, this feature is only supported in English (US), English (GB), Japanese and German.
Open the Alexa app on your mobile device and sign in with your Amazon.com account.
Tap the “More” button at the bottom, and then select “Skills & Games”.
Search for “tp-link router”, and then tap “TP-Link Router”.
1. “TP-Link Router” Skill is different from the “TP-Link Kasa” Skill. Please CHOOSE “TP-Link Router” Skill in order to control TP-Link Wi-Fi Products. For more details about these two skills and the differences between them, click here.
2. Currently, this feature is only supported in English (US), English (GB), Japanese and German.
Tap “Enable to use”.
Log in with your TP-Link ID, and then tap “Authorize”.
Your ID is now linked to Alexa.
You can enjoy using Alexa voice commands to control your TP-Link device directly.
How do I use Amazon Alexa with my TP-Link Alexa-supported products?
If you need to enable the Access Control Skill, please refer to the FAQ How to enable the Access Control Skill in your Alexa App
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.