AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- Supports 802.11ac standard - the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for 1.75Gbps of total available bandwidth
- 3 dual band detachable antennas provide maximum Omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability
- Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection
- USB 3.0 + USB 2.0 Ports - easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
Wireless Dual Band
Superior Wi-Fi Experience
Archer C8 comes with the next generation 11ac Wi-Fi standard, offering total data transfer speeds achieving up to 1.75Gbps, with 1.3Gbps over the clearer 5GHz channel, and 450Mbps over the 2.4GHz Channel. Ultra-fast 800MHz dual-core CPU function as a great ‘heart’ for fast, stable and responsive performance with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB devices. Whole home coverage with excellent Gigabit Wi-Fi are ideal for bandwidth intensive applications such as HD video streaming and online gaming, allowing you to enjoy a super-fast connected home.
- Integrated Shield Cover
- Minimizes signal interference and improves reliability when multiple devices are connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Ultra-Fast 800MHz Dual-Core CPU
- High-speed processer emits fast, stable and responsive performance for Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB enabled devices.
- Full Shielded Gigabit WAN/LAN Ports
- Enables ultrafast Ethernet wired data transfer speeds of up to 1Gbps/1000Mbps.
Greater Coverage and Reliable Wi-Fi
Three dual band antennas and high-powered amplifiers ensure continuous Wi-Fi signal to all your devices while boosting widespread coverage throughout your home.
- *Beamforming Technology for Laser-Focused Wi-Fi
- Beamforming concentrates the Wi-Fi signal towards your Wi-Fi devices, focusing the data transmission to where you need it the most. Superior Wi-Fi bandwidth utilization increases Wi-Fi range, delivering highly targeted and efficient Wi-Fi connections.
Dual USB Ports for Easy Sharing
With a USB 3.0 port and a USB 2.0 port, it’s easy to share local printers, files and media within the network and between devices. Utilize the FTP server to access files stored on the router while away home. Take advantage of USB 3.0 with 10x faster speed than traditional USB 2.0.USB
- Media Server
- FTP Server
- Shorage Sharing
- Printer Sharing
The sophisticated design enhances every home. Its gentle curves, excellent crafting and remarkable quality exudes style and elegance without compromising on excellent performance.
- Guest Network
- Guest Network Access provides secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network.
- Parental Controls
- Parental Controls allow parents or administrators to deploy restricted access for children or staff. With URL blocking, you can easily set up a black or white list to limit the level of web access.
- IPv6 Supported
- The Archer C8 supports IPv6, the next generation of Internet protocol, future-proofing the network you are setting up today.
- Easy Setup
- Quick and hassle free installation via the web configuration utility from any laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- Tether APP
- TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your router with your iOS devices.
- SIGNAL RATE
- 5GHz: Up to 1300Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 450Mbps
- 800MHZ DUAL-CORE CPU
- A great ‘heart’ for fast, stable performance with WiFi
- DUAL USB PORTS
- 1 USB 3.0 Port + 1 USB 2.0 Port
- GIGABIT WAN/LAN PORTS
- 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports
1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port
- 3 Detachable Dual Band Antennas
- DIMENSIONS (W X D X H)
- 8.7 X 3.4 X 6.6 in.
(221 X 86 X 168.5mm)
- PACKAGE CONTENTS
- Archer C8
3 Detachable Antennas
Power Supply Unit
Quick Installation Guide
|Standards||Wi-Fi 5IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AC17505 GHz: 1300 Mbps (802.11ac)2.4 GHz: 450 Mbps (802.11n)|
|WiFi Range||3 Bedroom Houses
3× Detachable High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Dual-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Ethernet Ports||1× Gigabit WAN Port4× Gigabit LAN Ports|
|USB Support||1× USB 3.0 Port1× USB 2.0 PortSupported Partition Formats:NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32Supported Functions:Apple Time MachineFTP ServerMedia ServerSamba Server|
|Buttons||Wi-Fi On/Off ButtonPower On/Off ButtonWPS/Reset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 3.3 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WEPWPAWPA2WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer Gateway|
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Parental Controls||URL FilteringTime Controls|
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by DeviceQoS by Application|
|Cloud Service||OTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Virtual ServerPort ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP Snooping|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE:<20dBm(2.4GHz)<23dBm(5GHz)FCC:<30dBm|
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||5GHz:11a 6Mbps-96dBm11a 54Mbps: -79dBm11ac HT20: -71dBm11ac HT40: -66dBm11ac HT80: -63dBm2.4GHz:11g 54M: -77dBm11n HT20: -74dBm11n HT40: -72dBm|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||8.7 × 3.4 × 6.6 in(221 × 86 × 168.5 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer C8Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product's Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.