AX6000 Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Range Extender
- AX6000 Dual Band Wi-Fi – Boosts overall speeds up to an incredible 6000 Mbps with 8× Wi-Fi streams.
- 160 MHz Channel Bandwidth – Expands bandwidth to double the network speed of traditional 80 MHz.
- Full Gigabit Ethernet Ports – High-speed wired connections for an ultra-reliable network.
- Seamless Roaming – Walk from room to room and stay connected with the fastest possible speeds.
- Improved Capacity, Less Lag – Experience flawless streams on more screens throughout your home.
- Simple Installation – Easy setup with the Tether app.
Multiple Installation Options
2.5 Gbps Multi-Gig Port
Built-in AP Mode
160 MHz Channel
Life in the Fast Lane with advanced WiFi 6
- Faster Speeds
- Connect More
- Less Interference
- Energy Efficient
RE900XD's speeds is improved up to 6 Gbps1. You can experience high-speed and stable WiFi throughout your rooms.
160 MHz Channels
Doubled width for faster channel connections.2
Boosts raw speeds by 25% compared to 256-QAM.
4× Longer OFDM Symbol
Provides increased coverage and 11% faster speeds.
4×4 MU-MIMO works with both uploads and downloads. This means that whether you’re streaming, downloading, or playing games, there’s more than enough bandwidth for everyone.
OFDMA helps integrate the data of different end devices for higher efficiency. This vast improvement in efficiency works for both uploads and downloads. 4
Interference from your neighbors' wireless networks can cause issues with your wireless signal. BSS (Base Service Station) Color marks frames from neighboring networks so that your RE900XD can ignore them. This helps minimize the signal interference from your neighbors to improve transmission efficiency.1
Overlapped signal interference
Less signal interference
Without BSS Color
BSS Color Working...
Target Wake Time (TWT) allows devices to negotiate when and how often they will wake up to send or receive data, increasing device sleep time and substantially improving battery life for mobile and IoT devices.
Get More Range with Your Existing Router
A single router has limited WiFi coverage and always causes WiFi dead zones. RE900XD wirelessly connects to your existing router and boosts more WiFi signals throughout your home, allowing you to enjoy smooth WiFi 6 network experiences everywhere with great speed, capacity, and coverage.
Ultra-Fast Speed with Multi-Gig Port
A 2.5 Gbps port allows you to take full advantage of your broadband speed. Plug your PC, smart TV, game console, or NAS device into the port for a blazing-fast wired connection.
Multi-Gig Internet Access
2.5 Gbps Wired Connection
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE900XD is more than just a WiFi range extender. Connect your wired internet connection to the RE900XD via an Ethernet cable to turn it into a dual band WiFi access point.
Advanced Features Made for Speed
Adaptive Path Selection
Keeps your network running at top speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
Without Adaptive Path Selection
Adaptive Path Selection
High Speed Mode
Helps you get the most out of your HD entertainment by using one dedicated band as a backhaul and another as an access point to maximize the overall performance of your wireless network.
WPA3—Stronger Security for Your Network
Building on the widespread adoption of WPA2, the latest WPA3 brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity.3
Protection against Brute-Force Attacks
Stronger WiFi Encryptions
Improved System for Adding Devices
Enjoy an AX Mesh Network with Your Existing TP-Link OneMesh™ Router
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh™ range extender to a OneMesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
- 1 Update your existing TP-Link router’s firmware to the latest OneMesh™ version—no need to replace anything.
- 2 Connect RE900XD to the router.
- 3 One WiFi Name
- Existing Router
- Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi
One WiFi Name
- WPS Button
- Power Indicator
- 2.4 GHz Indicator
- 5 GHz Indicator
- Signal Indicator
- LAN Status Indicator
- Gigabit LAN Port
- 2.5 Gbps Multi-Gig LAN Port
- Removable Base
|Working Modes||Range Extender/Access Point|
|Ports||1× 2.5 Gbps Multi-Gig Port + 2× Gigabit Ports|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ax 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||1148 Mbps at 2.4 GHz, 4804 Mbps at 5 GHz|
|Reception Sensitivity||5GHz:11ax HE20 MCS0：-93dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11：-62dBm11ax HE40 MCS0：-90dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11：-59dBm11ax HE80 MCS0：-87dBm, 11ax HE80 MCS11：-56dBm11ax HE160 MCS0：-84dBm, 11ax HE160 MCS11：-53dBm2.4GHz:11ax HE20 MCS0：-95dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11：-64dBm11ax HE40 MCS0：-92dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11：-62dBm|
|Wireless Functions||LED Control, Access Control, Power Schedule, Wi-Fi Coverage|
|Wireless Security||WPA/WPA-PSK2 encryptions, WPA3|
|Transmission Power||FCC: 2.4GHz < 30dBm, 5GHz < 30dBm, 6GHz < 30dBm|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Range Extender RE900XDQuick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ orWindows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or LinuxInternet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari4.0, or other Java-enabled browser|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
1. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
2. Use of 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) and its features including OFDMA, HE160, and 1024-QAM requires clients to also support corresponding features. The 160 MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions.
3. Use of WPA3 requires clients to also support the corresponding feature.
4. Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product's Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.