AV600 Powerline Wi-Fi 3-Pack Kit
- HomePlug AV2 Standard - Provides fast powerline transfer speeds of up to 600 Mbps*
- 300Mbps Wi-Fi - Extend 300 Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office*
- Plug and Play - Set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connections in minutes.
- 2 Ethernet Ports - The TL-WPA4220 (Wi-Fi extender) provides reliable high-speed wired connection for game consoles, smart TVs and more.
- One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration - One press of the Wi-Fi button copies the network name and password from your router. Any setting changes will be automatically applied to the entire Powerline network.
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync - Add additional extenders to your powerline network by pair button, uniformly sync settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Easy Management - Gives you easy control of your network through a powerful web interface, the user-friendly tpPLC Utility and the intuitive tpPLC mobile app
*TL-WPA4220 TKIT contains TL-WPA4220 x 2 and TL-PA4010 x 1
Extend Wi-Fi to Every Room Using Existing Electrical Wiring
AV600 Powerline Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
TL-WPA4220 TKIT (3-pack)
Extend Wired and Wireless Network to Any Room Using Existing Electrical System
The powerline products TL-WPA4220 TKIT transforms your home’s existing electrical circuit into a high-speed network, and brings wired and wireless networks to anywhere there is a power outlet.
- No need for new wires or drilling
- Network passes through walls and floors
- Compatible with any Wi-Fi routers or other powerline products
- Expand coverage by adding more extenders
AV600 Speeds and 300 Meters Range
Using advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA4220 TKIT provides stable and high-speed data transmissions of up to 600 Mbps* for ranges up to 300 meters where there is a power outlet. No interference on electrical or electronic equipment. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links.
Up to 300 Meters
*Listed HomePlug AV speed refers to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues.
Plug and Play
Ditch the complicated setup process for good. Get started with powerline in just two steps :
- Step1 : connect TL-PA4010 to your router.
- Step2 : plug in TL-WPA4220 wherever you need wired and wireless internet service.
Pair for more security
Press the “Pair” button on each adapter to create a more secure network.
One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration
Instantly copy the wireless network name (SSID) and password from your router by pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button.
Besides, any chages made to the Wi-Fi settings of any unit will be automatically applied across the entire Powerline network.
Two Fast Ethernet Ports for Reliable Wired Connections
With two fast Ethernet ports, every TL-WPA4220 runs multiple high-speed and reliable wired connections at the same time for devices like smart TVs, PCs, and game consoles. Three Ethernet cables are included in the box.
Powerline Management on Your Smartphone
Manage your powerline Wi-Fi through tpPLC app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), or download new tpPLC Utility on PCs to manage the powerline network.
- View real-time powerline speed
- LED control
- Guest network
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Interface||TL-WPA4220: 2 Ethernet PortsTL-PA4010: 1 Ethernet Port|
|Button||Pair, Reset, Wi-Fi Clone|
|Power Consumption||TL-WPA4220: Maximum: 5.6W, Typical: 5.2WTL-PA4010: Maximum: 2.6W, Typical: 2.3W|
|LED Indicator||Power, Powerline, Ethernet, Wi-Fi|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||TL-WPA4220: 2.1 × 1.6 × 3.7 in. (54 × 40 × 94 mm)TL-PA4010: 2.0 × 1.1 × 2.6 in. (52 × 28.5 × 65 mm)|
|Range||Up to 300 meters/1000 feet over existing electrical wiring|
|Wireless Security||WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, WEP Encryptions|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Encryption||Wireless: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, WEP EncryptionsPowerline: 128-bit AES Encryption|
|Package Contents||AV600 Powerline Wi-Fi 3-pack Kit2 × TL-WPA4220 (Wi-Fi Extender)1 × TL-PA40103 × Ethernet Cable1 × Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||System Requirements:Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS, LinuxSystem Requirements for tpPLC Utility:Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X (10.7 or later)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0 °C~40 °C (32 °F~104 °F)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
*1. The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
*2. Compatible with all HomePlug AV and AV2 Standard Powerline adapters. This product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or are non-standard or outdated.
*3. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.