Archer BE550Coming Soon
BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Router
- Redefining WiFi Routers: With powerful WiFi 7 performance, lightning-fast wired connections, and a brand-new design.
- Blazing-Fast 9.2 Gbps Tri-Band WiFi 7: Enables your devices to run at full speed. Enjoy fluent 4K/8K streaming, immersive AR/VR gaming, and blazing-fast downloads.†‡
- Multi-Link Operation (MLO): Increases throughput, reduces latency, and improves reliability for emerging applications.‡
- Full 2.5G Ports: One 2.5 Gbps WAN port and four 2.5 Gbps LAN ports break through the 1G bottleneck, driving your devices to peak performance.
- Maximized Coverage: Proprietary WiFi optimization and optimally positioned antennas along with Beamforming deliver more capacity, stronger and more reliable connections, and less interference.
- EasyMesh-Compatible: Works with EasyMesh routers and range extenders to form seamless whole home Mesh WiFi, preventing drops and lag when moving between signals.
- TP-Link HomeShield: Enhanced security defends against the latest cyber threats.
WiFi 7 — WiFi Like Never Before
Experience a powerful Wi-Fi 7 router with blazing-fast Wi-Fi speeds up to 9214 Mbps. Every device in your home network runs at top performance. The brand new 6 GHz band provides exceptional bandwidth and congestion-free channels exclusive to your devices.†
Multi-Link Operation (MLO)
Increases throughput, reduces latency, and improves reliability.‡
320 MHz Channels
Double the width, double the speed.‡△
Packs 120% more data than Wi-Fi 6 for higher speeds.‡
Increase efficiency by making full use of every resource.‡
• 6 GHz: 5760 Mbps (802.11be)
• 5 GHz: 2880 Mbps (802.11be)
• 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
|Working Modes||• Router Mode• Access Point Mode|
|Advanced Functions||• Multi-Link Operation (MLO)• 320 MHz Channel• 4K-QAM• Multi-RUs• EasyMesh-Compatible• Works with Alexa and Google Assistant• IoT Network|
|Ethernet Ports||• 1× 2.5 Gbps WAN• 4× 2.5 Gbps LAN|
|USB Support||1× USB 3.0• Supported Partition Formats:NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32• Supported Functions:FTP ServerMedia ServerSamba Server|
|WiFi Encryption||• WPA• WPA2• WPA3• WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||• SPI Firewall• Access Control• IP & MAC Binding• Application Layer Gateway• HomeShield Security
Real-Time IoT ProtectionMalicious Site BlockerIntrusion Prevention SystemDDoS Attack PreventionHome Network Scanner
|Guest Network||• 1× 6 GHz Guest Network• 1× 5 GHz Guest Network• 1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|VPN Server||• OpenVPN Server• PPTP VPN Server• L2TP VPN Server|
|VPN Client||• Open VPN Client• PPTP VPN Client• L2TP VPN Client|
|Protocols||• IPv4• IPv6|
|Service Kit||HomeShieldLearn More>|
|Parental Controls||HomeShield Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesProfessional Content Filter LibraryFamily TimeBedtimeOff TimeTime RewardsFamily Online Time RankingPause the InternetWeekly and Monthly Reports
|WAN Type||• Dynamic IP• Static IP• PPPoE• PPTP• L2TP|
|Cloud Service||• Auto Firmware Upgrade• TP-Link ID• DDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||• Port Forwarding• Port Triggering• DMZ• UPnP|
|IPTV||• IGMP Proxy• IGMP Snooping• Bridge• Tag VLAN|
|DHCP||• Address Reservation• DHCP Client List• Server|
|DDNS||• TP-Link• NO-IP• DynDNS|
|Management||• Tether App• Webpage|
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
‡Use of Wi-Fi 7 (802.11be), Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including MLO, 320 MHz Bandwidth, 4K-QAM, Multi-RUs, OFDMA, and MU-MIMO requires clients to also support the corresponding features. Not all 320 MHz channels may be available in the 6 GHz band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions.
△The 320 MHz bandwidth is only available on the 6 GHz band and may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. Double channel width and speed refer to 320 MHz compared to 160 MHz for WiFi 6 routers.
*HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit tp-link.com/homeshield for more information
**This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in the IEEE 802.11be specification.
Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product's Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.