Dedicated 24 PoE+ Ports (250 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 250 W PoE power budget* for the 24× 10/100Mbps PoE+ ports makes it has a wide range of applications, such as surveillance, offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, etc.
24× 10/100Mbps PoE+ Ports
Up to 30 W on Each Port
Total 250 W Power Budget*
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
For general surveillance, TP-Link has designed a variety of PoE Switches to meet the requirements of most IPCs. Many robust features provide value well beyond basic networking needs, creating a versatile and reliable surveillance network to grow your business.
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
TP-Link Helps ISP Soborka Provide Better Service for Subscribers
“TP-Link’s products offer tremendous value, which allowed us to reduce the cost of updating our large network without compromising performance. Our customers are much more satisfied with the network since the upgrade. It has done a lot to improve our reputation.”
• 802.1p CoS/ DSCP priority• 8 priority queues• Priority Schedule Mode - SP (Strict Priority) - WRR (Weighted Round Robin) • Queue Weight Config• Bandwidth Control - Port/Flow based Rating Limit• Smoother Performance• Actions for flows- Mirror(to supported interface)- Redirect(to supported interface)- Rate Limit- QoS Remark• Storm Control - Multiple Control Modes(kbps/ratio/pps) - Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-Unicast Control
• Link Aggregation - Static link aggregation - Up to 8 aggregation groups and up to 8 ports per group - 802.3ad LACP• Spanning Tree Protocol - 802.1D STP - 802.1w RSTP - 802.1s MSTP - STP Security: Loop back detection, TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect, Root Protect• Loopback Detection - Port based - VLAN based• Flow Control - 802.3x Flow Control - HOL Blocking Prevention• Mirroring - Port Mirroring - One-to-One - Many-to-One - Tx/Rx/Both - CPU Mirroring
• Supports 511 (IPv4, IPv6) IGMP groups• IGMP Snooping - IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping - Fast Leave - IGMP Snooping Querier - IGMP Authentication• IGMP Authentication• MVR• MLD Snooping - MLD v1/v2 Snooping - Fast Leave - MLD Snooping Querier - Static Group Config - Limited IP Multicast• Multicast Filtering: 256 profiles and 16 entries per profile
• Time-based ACL• MAC ACL- Source MAC- Destination MAC- VLAN ID- User Priority- Ether Type• IP ACL-Source IP- Destination IP- Fragment- IP Protocol- TCP Flag- TCP/UDP Port- DSCP/IP TOS- User Priority• Combined ACL• Packet Content ACL• IPv6 ACL• Policy- Mirroring- Redirect- Rate Limit- QoS Remark• ACL apply to Port/VLAN
• IP-MAC-Port Binding- DHCP Snooping- ARP Inspection- IPv4 Source Guard• IPv6-MAC-Port Binding- DHCPv6 Snooping- ND Detection- IPv6 Source Guard• DoS Defend• Static/Dynamic Port Security- Up to 64 MAC addresses per port• Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control- kbps/ratio/pps control mode• IP/Port/MAC based access control• 802.1X- Port based authentication- Mac based authentication- VLAN Assignment- MAB- Guest VLAN- Support Radius authentication and accountability• AAA (including TACACS+)• Port Isolation• Secure web management through HTTPS with SSLv3/TLS 1.2• Secure Command Line Interface (CLI) management with SSHv1/SSHv2
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.