Omada Hardware Controller
- Centralized Management: Up to 100 Omada access points, 20 JetStream switches, and 10 Omada routers.
- Free Cloud Access: Manage and monitor with the Omada app or Web UI from anywhere, anytime.
- On-Premises Management: Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
- Industry-Leading Hardware Design: A powerful chipset, durable metal casing, USB 2.0 port for auto backup, and two Fast Ethernet ports.
- Flexible Power Supply: 802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB (DC 5V/Minimum 1A) for flexible installation.
- Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring: The easy-to-use dashboard makes it simple to see the real-time network status and traffic distribution.
- Real-Time Network Topology: Helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
- Easier Network Maintenance: WiFi heatmap simulator, visualizable network report, and batch & multi-site management benefit network maintenance.
A Professional Omada SDN Controller with No Need to Run a PC/Server
Centralized Management for
Access Points, Switches, and Routers
OC200, the professional on-premises hardware controller for the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, provides 100% centralized management of Omada access points, JetStream switches, and Omada routers—all controlled from a single interface.
With the OC200, networks can be managed without the need of an additional dedicated PC/server.
- Omada SDN Controller
- Centralized Management of up to 130 Devices and 1,000 Clients
- No PC/Server Needed
- Cloud Service With No License Fees
Hybrid Cloud for
Featuring hybrid cloud technology, the Omada Hardware Controller OC200 allows you to remotely control the whole network wherever you are in the world with cloud access. Locally manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
Industry-Leading Hardware Design
Equipped with an advanced design and the latest chipset, OC200 has enough processing power to support the massive management of your business network.
Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring
The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
WiFi Heatmap Simulator
Generate a Wi-Fi solution by simulating the wireless coverage effect of APs in the actual site. Determine the appropriate number and location of APs according to the coverage requirements.
Visualizable Network Report for Conveniently Summary
Help service providers easily report network service quality to their customers through reports. IT administrators also easily report network operation status through reports.
Batch Management, Multi-Site Management, and Remote Firmware Updates
Improve network maintenance without needing to configure on-site or manage devices one by one.
Maintain your network easily with more agile and effective processing. No manual tasks required.
Channel Adjustment Schedule
Choose the Right Controller that Fits Your Business
|Omada On-Premises Controller||Omada Cloud-Based Controller|
|Management Scale||Up to 500 Omada access points,
100 JetStream switches,
and 100 Omada routers
|Up to 100 Omada access points,
20 JetStream switches,
and 10 Omada routers
|Usage Method||Connect to the intranet||Deploy to intranet servers
or private clouds
|Log in and use|
|Network Type||Small/Medium local network||Medium/Large network||Medium/Large multi-site network|
|Pricing Model||Hardware costs||Free||Device license fee|
|Auto Channel Selection
and Power Adjustment
|Advanced Functions||Multi-Site Management, Multi-User Privilege Assignment, WiFi Heatmap Simulator, Network Summary Report,
Abnormal Event Warnings and Notifications,
Batch Configuration, Batch Firmware Upgrading, Captive Portal (Facebook WiFi, Voucher, SMS, etc.)
Small and Mid-size Offices
Omada, a Software Defined Networking solution, provides one-stop access to high-quality services and high-performance products, ideal for use in small to mid-size offices.
- Enterprise VPN and security
- Portal and 802.1X staff authentication
- Flexible controller options and easy management
- Content filter and monitoring
TP-Link Omada allows hotels to build reliable WiFi networks. Hotel WiFi network solutions including network topology, design, features, installation, and products are introduced.
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- Flexible guest control
- Seamless roaming
- Easy Management
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
- Easy management
- High-density WiFi
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- VPN and security
|Interface||2 × 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
1 × USB 2.0 Port for configuration backup
1 × Micro USB Port for power
|Power Supply||802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB（DC 5V/1A）|
|Dimensions||3.9 × 3.9 × 1.0in.
(100 × 98 × 25mm)
|Centralized Management||• Up to 100 Omada access points, 20 JetStream switches, and 10 Omada routers
• Up to 1,000 Clients
Note: Please refer to www.tp-link.com/en/business-networking/all-omada/ to find all the device models supported by OC200
|Management Features||• Automatic Device Discovery
• Batch Configuration
• Batch Firmware Upgrading
• Intelligent Network Monitoring
• Abnormal Event Warnings
• Unified Configuration
• Reboot Schedule
• Captive Portal Configuration
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||• Omada Hardware Controller OC200
• Quick Installation Guide
• Ethernet Cable
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows®10, 8, 7,Vista™, XP or MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
*Actual management scale of the Omada Software Controller depends on the PC/server’s hardware specifications.
**Please go to https://www.tp-link.com/en/omada-cloud-based-controller/product-list/ to confirm which models are compatible with Omada Cloud-Based Controller.