What should I do if I failed to update my Deco?
This Article Applies to:
Failed to update the main Deco
- Disconnect the main Deco from your front-end modem/router, restart (power off and then power on again) both the main Deco and the modem/router. After that, try Update Deco again on the Deco app.
- If the problem still exists, please contact TP-Link support and provide the MAC address of your main Deco together with your TP-Link ID.
Failed to update the satellite Deco
- Restart the main Deco, put the satellite Deco closer to the main Deco, and try to update again.
- Connect the satellite Deco directly to the Ethernet port of the main Deco. Then try to update again.
- If the problem persists, please contact TP-Link support and provide the MAC address of the satellite Deco together with your TP-Link ID.
To get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Questa faq è utile?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.