How to configure Dynamic DNS on Archer C2_V5
The router offers the DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) feature, which allows the hosting of a website, FTP server, or e-mail server with a fixed domain name (named by yourself) and a dynamic IP address. Thus your friends can connect to your server by entering your domain name no matter what your IP address is. Before using this feature, you need to sign up for DDNS service providers such as www.comexe.cn, www.dyndns.org, or www.noip.com. The Dynamic DNS client service provider will give you a password or key.
Note: Archer C2_V5 is used for demonstration in this article.
1. Login the router. For how to do that, please refer to How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
2. Go to Dynamic DNS.
If the dynamic DNS Service Provider you select is www.dyn.com, the following page will appear.
If the dynamic DNS Service Provider you select is www.noip.com, the following page will appear.
If the dynamic DNS Service Provider you select is www.comexe.cn, the following page will appear.
To set up for DDNS, follow these instructions:
1. Enter the Domain Name received from your dynamic DNS service provider.
2. Enter the User Name for your DDNS account.
3. Enter the Password for your DDNS account.
4. Click Login.
5. Click Save.
• Connection Status - The status of the DDNS service connection is displayed here.
• Logout - Click Logout to log out of the DDNS service.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.