Kwikset Smart Lock
This Article Applies to:
How to add a Kwikset lock to the Deco network?
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Locks -> SmartCode 914/Smart Lock 916 (Kwikset) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Remove the cover of the lock, press Button A on the lock interior 4 times;
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Wait up to 60 seconds until the device is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN.
- When the device is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for it. Then tap DONE, and the device will list on the app.
How to reset a Kwikset lock?
- Remove the cover of lock.
- Press Button B 9 times.
- Put the cover back on the lock.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the lock / the lock is offline/unreachable
- Move the lock closer to the Deco router.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the lock and add it again to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.