SmartThings Arrival Sensor
How to add the sensor to the Deco network?
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Sensors -> Arrival Sensor (Samsung SmartThings) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Pull the REMOVE WHEN CONNECTING tab on the sensor.
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Wait up to 60 seconds until the device is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN.
- When the device is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for it. Then tap DONE, and the device will list on the app.
How to reset the sensor?
- Remove the cover of the sensor.
- Hold down the Connect button (A) on the Arrival Sensor for 5 seconds.
- Release the button when the LED light (B) turns off.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the sensor / the sensor is offline/unreachable
- Move the sensor closer to the Deco router.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the sensor and re-add it to the Deco network.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.