Gunilamp Smart Luminaire
This Article Applies to:
How to add a Gunilamp Smart Luminaire to the Deco network?
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Lights -> Smart Luminaire (Gunilamp) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Power on the bulb and wait until the light starts flashing in blue.
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Wait up to 30 seconds until the bulb is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN.
- When the bulb is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for the bulb. Then tap DONE, and the bulb will list on the app.
How to reset a Gunilamp Smart Luminaire?
Switch on/off button five times until the light starts flashing in blue.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the bulb / the bulb is offline/unreachable
- Make sure the bulb is already factory reset before you add.
- Make sure the bulb is powered on.
- Move the bulb closer to the Deco unit.
- Unplug and re-plug the bulb, then try again.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the bulb and re-add it to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.