AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Range Extender
- Extend WiFi Coverage: Eliminate WiFi dead zones by expanding high-performance WiFi using specially designed high-gain antennas.
- Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Enjoy smoother and more reliable streaming, gaming, downloading, and more with dual-band WiFi speeds up to 1.5 Gbps.1 2
- Connect More Devices to Your Network: Connect more devices that are out of range from your main router while eliminating poor performance.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: Experience wired speed and reliability anywhere in your home with the gigabit ethernet port.
- OneMeshTM Technology: Create a mesh network using compatible routers, like Archer A7, and range extenders so you never switch networks or lose signal. 3
- Set Up in Minutes: Easily set up and manage your WiFi in a few quick and easy steps using the intelligent signal indicator and TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS).
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with all WiFi-enabled devices and routers or access points. It even supports new AX phones, laptops and other devices.4
Expand Coverage of the Fastest Next-Gen WiFi
Cutting-Edge Wi-Fi 6
The latest WiFi technology eliminates annoying lag, endless loading, and dead spots. Enjoy the future of faster network connections.1 2
5 GHz1200 Mbps
2.4 GHz300 Mbps
- Higher Speed
- Larger Capacity
- Ultra-Low Latency
Any WiFi Router
Fill Every Inch of Your Home with Wi-Fi 6
The RE505X wirelessly connects to your router, boosting your Wi-Fi 6 signal throughout your home so you can binge-watch your favorite show anywhere.
Dual-Band, More Benefits
Adaptive Path Selection
Keeps your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
Use both WiFi bands to enjoy super-fast connections —ideal for HD streaming and gaming.
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE505X is more than just a wireless range extender.
Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its port to easily turn that wired connection into a high-speed dual-band wireless signal.
TP-Link OneMesh TM
OneMeshTM is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect an OneMeshTM range extender to an OneMeshTM router so you can stop searching around for a stable connection.
Smart RoamingUninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
One WiFi NameNo more switching WiFi network names
Easy CreationOneMeshTM Router and OneMeshTM Range Extenders pair instantly
Unified ManagementManage the entire network all from the TP-Link Tether app
Traditional Router with ExtenderWiFiRouterExtender
OneMeshTM Router + Range ExtenderWiFiWhole Home
Enjoy an AX Mesh Network with Your Existing Router
Want a Mesh network? Hesitant about whether you should replace your current router with a new Mesh set?
|Ports||1 Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.9×1.8×4.9 in. (74.0×46×124.8 mm)|
|Antenna||2 External Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||300 Mbps at 2.4GHz, 1200 Mbps at 5GHz|
|Reception Sensitivity||5GHz: 11a 6Mbps: -93dBm, 11a 54Mbps: -75dBm 11ac HT20 MCS0: -92dBm, 11ac HT20 MCS8: -70dBm 11ac HT40 MCS0: -90dBm, 11ac HT40 MCS9: -66dBm 11ac HT80 MCS0: -87dBm, 11ac HT80 MCS9: -62dBm 2.4GHz: 11g 54Mbps: -77dBm, 11n HT20 MCS7: -75dBm 11n HT40 MCS7: -72dBm|
|Transmit Power||CE: 2.4GHz ≤20dBm, 5GHz ≤30dBm|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK2 encryptions|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Range Extender RE505X Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser|
- This range extender may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11ax specification. Further software upgrades for feature availability may be required.
- Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
- Smart Roaming is designed for devices that support the 802.11k / v standard.
- The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.