AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Brings Wi-Fi dead zones to life with strong Wi-Fi expansion at a combined speed of up to 750Mbps*
- Operates over both 2.4GHz band(300Mbps) and 5GHz bands(433Mbps) for a more stable wireless experience
- Intelligent signal light helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point**
Stable Dual-Band Wi-Fi Extension
to Bring Dead Zones to Life
AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
Easily Expand Your Wi-Fi Coverage*
Tired of Wi-Fi dead zones in your home? The RE205 Range Extender connects to your Wi-Fi router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own, while reducing signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
High-Speed Dual Band Wi-Fi for Better Connections
The RE205 lets you keep more devices* connected at the same time with its 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 433Mbps dual bands. Use the 2.4GHz band to send email and browse the web, and the 5GHz band for gaming and HD streaming.
- 2.4GHz Band
- 5GHz Band
Perfect Location at a Glimpse
An Intelligent Signal light helps you quickly find the best location to install the RE205.
- Too far away
from the router
Built-in Access Point Mode
RE205 is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port to easily turn your wired internet connection into a dual-band wireless access point.
Easy Management and Remote Control
The RE205 works with all Wi-Fi routers. You can use TP-Link's Tether app to set up the range extender from any Android or iOS device in minutes. This feature-rich app allows you to enjoy not only hassle-free installation but also access to advanced network management, all at your fingertips.
|Working Modes||Range Extender/Access Point|
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b|
|Interface||1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)|
|Ports||1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port (RJ45)|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Power Consumption||7.3W（max power consumption）|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.1 x 3.0 x 3.0 in. (80 x 78 x 77mm)|
|Antenna||2 x external|
|Frequency||2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)|
|Signal Rate||5GHz:Up to 433Mbps2.4GHz:Up to 300Mpbs|
|Reception Sensitivity||5GHz：11a 6Mbps: -94dBm@10% PER11a 54Mbps: -77dBm@10% PER11ac HT20: -69dBm@10% PER 11ac HT40: -66dBm@10% PER11ac HT80: -63dBm@10% PER2.4GHz11g 54Mbps: -79dBm@10% PER11n HT20: -77dBm@10% PER11n HT40: -74dBm@10% PER|
|Wireless Modes||Range Extender/Access PointWireless StatisticConcurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi band|
|Wireless Functions||Wireless StatisticConcurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi bandAccess ControlLED ControlDomain Login Function|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEPWPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Package Contents||AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE205
Quick Installation Guide
|Box Dimensions (W X D X H)||6.15 x 4 x 3.7 in. (156.5 x 101.5 x 95mm)|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F) Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
* Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
**The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product's Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.