AC1200 WiFi Bluetooth 4.2 PCIe Adapter
- Super-Fast Speed: Make full use of your network with AC1200 WiFi speeds (867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band).1
- Bluetooth 4.2: Achieve 2.5× faster speed and 10× more packet capacity than Bluetooth 4.0. 3
- Broad Wireless Range: Connect to your WiFi from further away with two external high-gain antennas ensuring greater range and enhanced stability.
- Easy Installation: Plug the adapter into an available PCI-E slot and install the drivers with the included CD.
- Windows Compatibility: Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (32/64-bit).2
- If you do not have a CD Rom or having difficulty with the CD please visit our homepage and search Archer T5E Driver is available for download on the support page for Archer T5E
Upgrade Your Desktop with Super-Fast WiFi and Bluetooth
AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCIe Adapter
Dual Band WiFi for Faster Connections
Archer T5E is an 802.11ac dual-band WiFi PCI Express adapter with speeds up to 1167 Mbps (867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band), providing WiFi signals on two separate bands for all your online needs. Choose the 2.4 GHz band for surfing, emailing, and social media, or switch to 5 GHz band for gaming, streaming, and large file downloads.1
Arm Your PC with Bluetooth 4.2
Archer T5E is compatible with advanced Bluetooth 4.2 technology, achieving 2.5× faster speed and 10× more packet capacity than Bluetooth 4.0 to turn non-Bluetooth PCs into Bluetooth-Capable. Just connect your Bluetooth devices to your computer and enjoy.3
Powerful Antennas for Broader Coverage
Two powerful signal-boosting high-gain antennas greatly extend your existing WiFi reception capabilities, allowing you to enjoy fast and uninterrupted 4K streaming and smooth gaming.
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your data is safe from cyberattacks
Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32/64 bit)
In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is also provided for mini tower computer cases
|Dimensions||4.8 × 3.3 × 0.85 in (120.8 × 83.2 × 21.5 mm)|
|Antenna||2 Detachable External Antennas|
|Standards and Protocols||Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth 4.0|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||11ac: Up to 867 Mbps(dynamic)11n: Up to 300 Mbps(dynamic)11a: Up to 54 Mbps(dynamic)2.4 GHz:11n: Up to 300 Mbps(dynamic)11g: Up to 54 Mbps(dynamic)11b: Up to 11 Mbps(dynamic)|
|Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz:11ac HT80: -59.0dBm11n HT40: -68.5dBm11a 54Mbps: -73.5dBm11a 6Mbps: -91dBm2.4 GHz:11n HT40: -69.5dBm11g 54Mbps: -74dBm11b 11Mbps: -87dBm|
|Transmit Power||5 GHz: 21.5dBm(FCC)
2.4 GHz : 20.5dBm(FCC)
|Wireless Modes||Infrastructure mode|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK|
|Modulation Technology||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM|
|Package Contents||AC1200 WiFi Bluetooth 4.2 PCIe Adapter Archer T5E
Low-Profile and Full Height Brackets
Quick Installation Guide
Bluetooth USB Cable
|System Requirements||Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 (32/64 bit)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
1. Specifications are subject to change without notice. TP-Link is a registered trademark of TP-Link Corporation Limited. Other brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Copyright ©2020 TP-Link Corporation Limited. All rights reserved. †Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and the number of connected devices is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, AP limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and AP location.
2.The functionality of Archer T5E may be restricted on some computing systems and platforms. Please try to update the device’s driver for feature compatibility.
3. Bluetooth implemented several new features in Bluetooth 4.2, including 2.5× faster speed and 10× increased packet capacity compared with previous Bluetooth versions.