How to configure Access Control (ACL) on TP-Link ADSL2+ modem router? (Trendchip Solution)
This Article Applies to:
Open the web browser and type the IP address of the device in the address bar (default is 192.168.1.1). Press Enter.
Type the username and password in the login page, the default username and password both are admin and thenclick OK to login the web page.
Click on Access Management->ACL at the top, then you can specify the client to access the ADSL Router by setting client’s IP as a Secure IP Address through selected applications.
- ACL: If Activated, the IP addresses which are contained in the Access Control List can access to the Router. If Deactivated, all clients can access to the Router.
- ACL Rule Index: Select the ACL rule index for the entry.
- Active: Enable the ACL rule.
- Secure IP Address: input the IP addresses which are permitted to access to the Router remotely. With the default IP 0.0.0.0, any client would be allowed to remotely access the ADSL Router.
- Application: Select the application for the ACL rule, and then you can access the Router through it. For example, If you want to remote access your router via Internet, please change it to WEB.
- Interface: Select the interface for access: LAN, WAN or Both.
- Access Control of Listing: This displays the information about the ACL Rules.
After editing an ACL rule, please press Save on the bottom.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Questa faq è utile?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.