How can I find the IP address of my Tapo camera?
There are two methods to find the IP address of the camera. Here we take Tapo C200 as an example.
Method 1: Via Tapo app
1. On the home page, tap on your camera model card or tap Camera Preview > Manage to go to Live View page.
2. On the Live View page, tap the gear icon to enter the Camera Settings page.
3. Tap your camera model and then you can find the IP address of your camera.
Method 2: Via the web management page of your router
Here we take TP-Link router Archer C7 as an example.
1. Log in to the management page of your main router.
2. Go to Advanced > Network > DHCP Server and locate the DHCP Client List section to find the IP address of your camera.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Questa faq è utile?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.