5-Port Gigabit Desktop PoE+ Switch with 1-Port PoE++ In and 4-Port PoE+Out
- Ports: 5× 10 Mbps/100 Mbps/1 Gbps RJ45 ports
- 1-Port Gigabit PoE++ In and 4-Port PoE+ Out: Supports up to 66 W / 47 W / 21 W/ 9 W PoE budget output when powered by 802.3bt Type 4, 802.3bt Type 3, 802.3at, and 802.3af PoE standard, respectively.*
- Long-Range PoE+: With Extend Mode**, PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m, perfect for surveillance camera deployment in large areas.
- PoE Auto Recovery: It guarantees stable operation of PoE devices by automatically rebooting the dropped or unresponsive PD devices.
- Metal Casing: Durable metal casing and desktop/wall-mounting design are well-suited for different environments.
- Silent Operation: Industry-leading fanless design ensures silent operation, ideal for any home or business.
- Plug and Play: No configuration and installation required.
- Power Supply: The product only supports PoE power supply, not AC or DC power supply.
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3bt, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1p|
|Interface||• 5× 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports• 1× 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 PoE In Ports (compliance with 802.3af/at/bt Type3/bt Type4)• 4× 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 PoE Out Ports (compliance with 802.3af/at)• AUTO Negotiation• AUTO MDI/MDIX|
|Network Media||• 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)• EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)• 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)• EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)• 1000BASE-T: UTP category 5, 5e, 6 or above cable (maximum 100m)• EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)|
|Power Supply||Only Powered by PoE Device|
|PoE Ports (RJ45)||• PoE In Port: Port 5, Compliance with 802.3af/at/bt Type3/bt Type4• PoE Out Ports: Ports 1-4, compliance with 802.3af/at• PoE Power Budget:-66 W when powered by 802.3bt Type 4 (90 W)-47 W when powered by 802.3bt Type 3 (60 W)-21 W when powered by 802.3at (30 W)-9 W when powered by 802.3af (15.4 W)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||6.2 × 4.0 × 1.0 in (158 × 101 × 25 mm)|
|Max Power Consumption||• 2.68 W (90W PoE In, with no PD connected)• 68.59 W (90W PoE In, with 66 W PD connected)|
|Max Heat Dissipation||• 9.112 BTU/h (90W PoE In, with no PD connected)• 233.206 BTU/h (90W PoE In, with 66 W PD connected)|
|Switching Capacity||10 Gbps|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||7.44 Mpps|
|MAC Address Table||2k|
|Advanced Features||• Extend Mode Button (Ports 1–2, Up to 250 m PoE power supply and data transmission)• PoE Auto Recovery (Ports 1-4)• Mac Address Auto-Learning and Auto-Aging• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control• 802.1p/DSCP QoS• IGMP Snooping|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||• TL-SG1005P-PD• Installation Guide|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: -30–70 ℃ (-22–158 ℉);• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing|
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. The actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
**The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type.