- How to use Iperf to test the speed on Outdoor CPE in PtP Network?
- How to login to the Pharos-Series’ web management page?
- Why cannot I log in to the web management page of the CPE?
- How to Configure the Client Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to use firmware recovery on the Pharos products
- How can I set up the AP + Client topology successfully?
- How to troubleshoot the CPE in AP and Client mode when the wireless speed is slow?
- What should I do if I got a certificate error?
- How to Select Operation Mode of Pharos Series Products?
- Brief Introduction of AP Isolation
- How to Configure Management VLAN on Pharos Series Products?
- How to Configure the Distance Value on Pharos Products
- Brief Introduction of Test Mode
- How to Restore TP-Link Pharos Series Products to Factory Defaults?
- How to Choose Pharos Products for Outdoor Wi-Fi?
- Instructions before installing Pharos outdoor products (CPE/WBS)
- Why are my devices not detecting the SSID of CPE/WBS in AP mode?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware of Pharos Series Product?
- Brief introduction of DFS function
- Pharos MAXtream introduction
- How to Configure the AP Client Router Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Access Point Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to build a Wireless Network between home and farm using tp-link products?
- How to build a Wireless Broadband Network for Remote Village using tp-link products?
- How to build a Network for LAN-LAN Wireless Connection using tp-link products?
- How to Configure Multi-SSID on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the AP Router Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Bridge Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Repeater Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to adjust orientation of outdoor AP for better signal coverage?
- What if my TP-Link Outdoor Access Points fails to connect to the Ubiquiti access point?
- Long distance wireless connection concerns when using outdoor access point
- Beta firmware for TP-Link outdoor access points
- We are launching beta software tests in this forum. Anyone that is interested in participating in the beta software testing and discussion is welcome. The purpose of the beta tests here is to provide customers with the opportunity to get access to upcoming features and help improve the software, giving TP-Link the opportunity to test software in real-world scenarios before official final released. Note: you need to register as a forum member in order to access the beta threads.
- Introduction about WDS system
- What's WDS? Why does it matter when deploying wireless? When should I enable the WDS opiton in wireless settings? Check this thread for an introduction.
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2020-07-14||Language: English||File Size: 6.28 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.